Wednesday, March 5, 2008

From K-ville to J-ville

So I've settled into my new job and new apartment and finally am finding some semblance of a routine. The job is ok, though I'm not at all thrilled about being 'the boss' again. It's hard work with long hours, but I'm almost through my 4th week, with only 9 more to go. The people at work are interesting and some of them are fun to work with. Its nice that they keep asking me to stay on permanently. But they truly don;t understand that I'm not at all interested in being anywhere in Florida during hurricane season. They insist no hurricanes come to Jacksonville. But after my Katrina experience I'm so not interested in being anywhere near a hurricane state during the season.

Most days I work close to 9 hours then come home and veg out either on the computer, watching CSI or reading a book. My fun happens on the weekends. Either going down to Melbourne to go to a scrapbooking event/crop or going to Orlando to visit Mickey at Disney. Every Friday night I'm on the road as soon as i put out the garbage and gas up the car. The rides are easy and all interstate. I pretty much have every weekend blocked off with something fun to do through the last weekend I'm moving out.

Now that I'm settled and getting into a routine I'll be blogging more. See ya'll soon :)

No comments: