Sunday, December 23, 2007

FREE FREE FREE Advice

DON'T GET THE FLU!!!

I woke up feeling fine Monday morning, had a sore throat at noon, went home feeling awful at 2 and woke up barely able to swallow with chills and fever at 7. I spent the rest of the week in bed.

I'm quite disgusted by it because I've been working hard to take better care of myself and eat healthier, etc. Sigh. I know, I will still work on making the good healthy choices for myself.

My dad is in town for the holiday. We took the kids to Toys R Us where Grandpa let them pick out 2 things each. It was a riot! We had alot of fun and were totally worn out by the time we got home (the adults, not the kids!).

If you don't hear from me, or I don't answer my phone for the next couple of days, its because I'm still fighting laryngitis left over from my flu.


I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas that is filled with laughter and joy,peace, and love!

No comments: