Monday, September 22, 2008

Another quick check-in

My new lanlord is trying to work out the wireless issues, so I am borrowing her computer for a couple of minutes.

One of my best friends, Ann, recently experience the death of her mother. This after her father's death only 10 months ago. Ann decided to start her own blog. You can read it here. Ann was traveling with me cross country, when her mother who has been ill for some time took a turn for the worse. Ann flew home from Pittsburgh so she could be with her mother before her death. I know this is a difficult time for her and her family. Please keep Ann and her family in your prayers.

I know just how hard this is. And, sadly, now 2 of my closest friends have had their mothers die in the last 3 months. I think if it wasn't for the crazyness of my lifestyle and the changes in scenery and getting re-started and re-settled, I would be having major remembering sadness at this point. I feel lots of sadness, but its mostly that people I love have to experience loss and pain.

Sigh. Keeping you both in my prayers, Ann and Melissa. I love you!

No comments: