Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Few Pictures to Share

I promised pictures of my California Adventures a few posts back, but never seemed to get around to posting them. So I thought I would share a few pictures with you tonight.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from "The Avenue of the Giants" in Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Humboldt County, California.





And here are some of my favorites from Patrick's Point State Beach, Humboldt County, California.








And finally the last pics for tonight, here are pictures of me on the beach pictured above, Agate Beach, Big Lagoon, Humboldt County, California.






As many of you know, I can't stand the feeling of sand on my skin, especially my feet. So yes, those are sox on my feet, and yes that is all of the sand that collected in my Crocs during my walk on the beach!

My brother and the kids came to help me unload my stuff from the car today. Its all piled up on the floor chairs and tables of my apartment. I've started unpacking, it's a slow process.

I hope you've enjoyed the pictures. I have plenty more to share!

1 comment:

Deidra (504) 475-4278 said...

Chris, those photos are absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! And, I adore that photo of you--could you e-mail it to me? I think it is a great pic. Hope you can update us on what's happening lately. We miss hearing from you!