Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Revolutions 2009

Yes, you read that right, I consider them revolutions! LOL

So, the number 44 plays a very significant role in 2009. Our 44th President will be inaugurated in just a few weeks here in DC. And for all of us born in 1965, its our 44th year and 44th birthday! So, I'm making 44 part of my new years revolutions!

So without further adieu, here they are:

1. Lose 44 pounds by my 44th birthday (November 1) *and* walk in at least 1 10K (Crescent City Classic?).

2. Save $4,400 by the end of the year, *and* reduce my debt by $4,400.

3. Make 44 scrapbook layouts/projects/cards by the end of the year.

4. Blog at least 44 times by the end of the year.

So, there they are, my 4 New Years Revolutions.

I'm spending New Years Eve playing Wii with Richard and Lucas. Jacqueline is asleep upstairs in my bed :).

Happy New Years everybody!

2 comments:

Deidra (504) 475-4278 said...

I LOVE your REVOLUTIONS!!! I wholeheartedly agree with them, they are excellent. However, I'm an old dinosaur, so 44 is a bit low for me. I guess I'll just have to do more, right? LOL!

Wisconsin Parent said...

I love this idea!