Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I got off work a little early today and jumped into the traffic to ride out to Virginia to see the kids get ready for trick or treating! Lucas was so excited he could hardly stand it. Jacqueline really had no idea what was going on and was overwhelmed at times. After a quick supper of cereal it was time to donn the costumes. First Darth Vadar (Lucas), then Storm Trooper (Richard) and finally Tigger (Jacqueline). I said I thought she should have been Princess Leia or at least Padme, just to keep it all in the Star Wars family! We took a couple of quick pictures then they headed out for trick or treating with neighbors and I headed home.

Tomorrow night a bunch of us are going out to dinner after work for my birthday, which I'm excited about. This weekend my brothers family is having a birthday party for me. Next weekend I am going for my first ever facial and manicure with my friend Michelle. It's nice to be here with family and new friends to celebrate my birthday.
I hope you all have a safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today is your birthday!!! Happy Birthday - we miss and love you and hope that you have a wonderful birthday. I can remember how excited I was when your mom had you. I adored you and thought you were the next best thing to sliced bread!! LOL It was great for me cause I had a full sized baby doll!!
I hope you have fun tonight with your friends and then again this weekend with Rich, Barbara and the kids and the rest of the family. Tell them I said HI.
Take Care
Love - Jerrilee