Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sidelined...

So yah, I haven't had a chance to blog anymore since I tried to start again on Sunday. My nuisance of a bladder infection has turned into a full fledged kidney infection. I'm home from work, resting, drinking lots of fluids and taking all my medicine like a good Chris should. The weather here has turned oh so fall like, highs in the mid 60s, lows in the 40s, and here I am stuck inside.

I'll be feeling back to normal soon enough. And I'll have alot to catch y'all up on once I'm up to it. Here's hoping the rest of you are starting to feel the pleasant effects of fall.

1 comment:

Deidra (504) 475-4278 said...

Chris, I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you in a while. Now I guess I know. I hope you take it easy and do everything the doctors say so you'll get better quickly. Remember I love you, and I'm praying for you.

Dee