Friday, January 18, 2008

Thank You!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of your prayers, positive energy and good wishes. I am definitely feeling better and getting back to normal (whatever that is!). And I got a new travel position! So thanks to all of you for everything! I really do believe it has helped me during this time.

I'm still not truly feeling like myself, but I know that is partly do to this state of 'limbo' I've been in and partly part of healing that will come with time. It's been wonderful staying and visiting with my friend Ann. I am trying hard to not wear out my welcome here. My new position doesn't start until February 11, so my state of limbo will continue for a few more weeks.

So please keep those prayers, positive energies and good wishes coming! And thanks in advance!

No comments: