Friday, May 16, 2008

Many celebrations this weekend

I'm back in DC, babysitting the kidlets. We are having a ball. My dad calls everyday to check on us, its hilarious actually, because we're just fine. Jacqueline misses mommy in the mornings but once she gets her day going shes done fine. The boys have been a huge help in keeping it all together here. I'm enjoying every minute of being with them that I can because I know it will be 3months before I'm back here for any length of time.

My brother's birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday Du! The big 41! We had a birthday dinner of crabcakes and grilled steak and ice cream cake Wednesday night before they left. (And I passed on the cake!).

Rich and Barbara's 10 year Anniversary is today. 10 years, I can hardly believe it. 10 years ago this weekend so many members of our family treked up here for a great time with the Rich, Barbara and the Deily clan. Congratulations Rich and Barbara!

This weekend is graduation weekend at Fresno State. My best friend Dakota is graduating Magna Cum Laude! I'm soooo incredibly proud of her. I'm disappointed I'm not able to be there. But I have been thinking about her all day today and will be tomorrow too. Congratulations Dakota!

I worked on repacking my car some today. Lucas was a great help bringing things inside for me to work on to condense and figure out what is staying here in my brothers attic and what is heading cross country on Monday. I plan to spend bits and pieces of time working on the car so that it is ready by Monday and there is room for both Ann and her stuff. We'll see . . .

No comments: