Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We Made It!

Ann & I made it cross country safely. I am blogging from my new place in Eureka, CA! It was quite an adventure and I hope to be able to share it with all of you soon. We drove over 3,000 miles, through 12 states. The weather varied from beautiful blue skies to rain, sleet, snow, hail and tornadoes! We visited the awesome Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a restored pony express station, Buffalo Bill Cody's ranch and saw some of the most beautiful scenery in this country. We took over 600 pictures! I hope to be able to share them with you soon.

I start work tomorrow. I'm a little nervous as I usually am the night before. Excited Nervous. Ann & I went and scouted out the place I will be working as well as the route to get there. I'm always glad when the first day is done.

I hope you all had a nice Memorial Day.

No comments: